PDA

View Full Version : help realy haveing a bad morning

trish1955
20-06-06, 10:50
well as you all no i went in hopital last tue for polyps remove from womb well feel like all things are going wrong had to ring nhs line this morning i was in \a right state i no now it because i watch something on tv last night about a women who was haveing a baby and her blood vessels burst in her womb then blood clots went to her lungs and her heart stopped what med me feel bad a nurs on nhs line said maybe they have missed a vessel and not cortarised it that was me in bits all over the place my sister rang back and another nurse spoke to me she saids i asure you thats not happening as my bleeding did not start till 3 days later after the op and if that had happend i would have been bleeding straight away now all i have to do is believe her she says honestly its a hormon thing as any thing we do down there can ifect your hormon balance i just have to get my head round it allpanicky trish today

PUGLETMUM
20-06-06, 11:30
hi trish, i'm new on here so you won't have come across me yet, but i understand how you feel, although i've never had an operation. last year when i got pregnant after 1 month of trying, after a few days i started to feel ill and get stomach ache, and then i started to get some loss, but it was'nt red so we all thought it might be okay. anyway i had spoke to my friend on the phone who had gone into every gory detail of what happpened to her when she miscarried at 12 weeks!!! i was absolutely pooing my pants by this time - what if i have to be put to sleep and i die because i have a bad reaction to the anaestetic? what if i have to stay in hospital over-night and be on my own 2 miles away from my home and i've never been into my town alone for 4 years? anyway the pregnancy just came away on it's own and i was fine but just shaken. but the damage was done in my mind and iv'e been ill since then, and trying to make sense of all of this crap again. for me in the end though it boils down to not being able to handle anymore(i once had the confidence to) being out of control, but i do think you can get it back if you stop catastrophising and also believe in your own ability to handle the situation you find yourself in, all easier said than done! it sounds to me as though you need to rest yourself and give yourself a chance to recover from the op emmas

hayles
20-06-06, 11:47
hi.

Sending you hugs today.

try and relax and take some time out to let your poor body recover.

Hormones eh....oh to be a man!!!!

Hay x

trish1955
20-06-06, 12:35
thanksammas for shareing your story i to no how all that feels as i sufferd a misscarrige 20 odd years ago but realy hemoraged bad so any abnormal bleeding to me stes me in over drive when its down there all the following years a normal period i was afraid of just incase it happend again what i am i like i can train my mind to take on bored any disaster give me somthing postive and its a forigen antibody lol thans to hals for the hug neede it to bye for now feelin a little better now trish

trish1955
20-06-06, 12:52
well answered you all 5mins ago dont no why though all of a sudden started feeling anxiouse again
i hate irt best of times when we get anxiouse for no reason but when you are feeling ill because of a reason you feel even worse
no matter how you try to tell your self your ok it wont let it be
ewill it bet you can tell by mess i am panicing as it a jumble like me i am right now trish

whatisitnow
20-06-06, 12:55
Trish. Im what i always classed as a bleeder to be honest! lol The only thing i havent had is heavy periods but after childbirth, bled for 2 months, after a miscarriage, bled for 2 months, went on the mini pill bled constantly for 6 months, had a coil fitted, bled for 3 months. It seems anything to do with womens parts makes me bleed for ages! And clots, not just light bleeding. But like i say, my periods are light and short! Its weird. Sometimes things can take a little longer to settle back down for us. If you have been checked over you will be right as rain,
Be strong.
C xxxxxxxx

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

trish1955
20-06-06, 12:58
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Trish. Im what i always classed as a bleeder to be honest! lol The only thing i havent had is heavy periods but after childbirth, bled for 2 months, after a miscarriage, bled for 2 months, went on the mini pill bled constantly for 6 months, had a coil fitted, bled for 3 months. It seems anything to do with womens parts makes me bleed for ages! And clots, not just light bleeding. But like i say, my periods are light and short! Its weird. Sometimes things can take a little longer to settle back down for us. If you have been checked over you will be right as rain,
Be strong.
C xxxxxxxxthanks the reasurance is wot i need keep it comin lol till i am convinced might take all day
lol byr fro now trish

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

<div align="right">Originally posted by whatisitnow - 20 June 2006 : 13:55:35</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Paddington
21-06-06, 09:24
oh trish i am so sorry you are ina state mate,you shoulda rung me!I know we laugh and joke but nif you want to be serios or have a cry i can do that too honest!I know what youean when you say that one minute we are ok then BANG anxious,anxious anxious!!!I dont understand either hun!I think from reading mirry's post that hormones have a lot to do with it.Hopw you are feeling calmer today.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore