PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever?

purplehippo
16-02-12, 14:25
sat on a public toilet seat and freaked out afterwards???
normally i wouldnt dream of sitting on a seat but i totally forgot and plonked myself on one (doesnt help that i cant squat well now due to being heavily pregnant!) i then paniced got the baby wipes out ,so stupid !
thinking hepatitis and god knows what!!!!
anyone else the same?

purplehippo
16-02-12, 14:41
thanks elad,id not want to touch the seat lol! i cant bealive my hubby would even go for no.2 in a public loo i think id rather go in a bush if i had too lol! i get stressed about him sitting on them tell him to keep his bits away from the seat lol! i am obsessed arnt i!!!

purplehippo
16-02-12, 14:54
its not harsh sometimes we need a reality check i have one gp who is like that,one who is soft i go to either depending on which response i want at the time (weird:)

countrygirl
16-02-12, 22:41
If public toilets were such a death trap then we would all be dead! People without health anxiety use public loos and they are healthy. Did you know that your dishcloth usually contains more disease carrying bacteria than a toilet does unless you use a new one every time you wash the dishes ( food for thought).
If you think about it the only bit of you in contact with the loo seat is your legs and round back of your bottom - even if you had a huge open sore in this area you still would be hard pushed to catch anything. Obviously with ha it is best to wipe the seat first to calm our fears but that just cos we have ha:yesyes: