PDA

View Full Version : Dunno Strange Feeling

anton1983
16-02-12, 16:58
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone else has the same feelings? I was diagnosed with anxiety then depression and anxiety and now told that i have ocd which causes my anxiety.

I find that my anxiety a lot the time manifest itself as one thing but then changes to something else for instance original when i got it when i was 19 im now 28 it was washing hands it then changed a few years ago to rules and now has changed again but these ones i cant seem to shake off.

The two things that are bothering me are my talking (i dont feel like im in charge of it? what im saying is not coming out in voice? am i talking even tho i know i am and can hear it its still niggling in head whille im talking)

Second one is doing things i feel i have to remember everything which i cant and if i do things i need to know i did it ok, which at the moment my head feels like it cant, everything is a issue to do, its hard to explain. I feel like i should be doing something and i get easily bored, very easily.

Thanks for reading

Anthony

Little elfin
16-02-12, 17:20
I know exactly how you feel!! My anxiety has morphed into many different things over the years, which leaves me wondering what next!! Hang on in there, feelings pass. I find yoga and meditation a great help.
Hugs to you
LE
xxx

anton1983
17-02-12, 13:07
Thanks for the reply

I just feel empty not depressed now but empty and stuck i want to do things or do things to help but my anxiety stops me :mad:

Stormsky
17-02-12, 13:41
hi.
Ive been having problems with my thoughts, as in too much thinking, thinking i must remember everything that i think about, like having to recall past thoughts of yesterday even... and if i get a thought, wonder how did i come to thinking that.... anyway i have OCD and anxiety too...
you sound like you are experiencing some depersonalisation as well, which is a sympton of anxiety..where you feel alien to yourself, like your a spectator in what you do and say.... feelings of unreality... but it is only a sympton, not an illness itself thankgod! ive had it, its not nice, quite scary...just what you dont need !
Im reading BRAIN LOCK, which is helping...