PDA

View Full Version : This will make you laugh!!!

jellybean71
16-02-12, 18:04
I met my sister today and we went to a kids play area.

I was sitting there chatting away and I noticed my left hand turning blue.
I didnt mention anything to my sister as she always (thank god) tells me to get a grip. I kept looking at my hand and it was getting bluer and bluer, then i started to feel pins and needles!!!

Course I then started to panic! Sis said it was the light, but I wasnt having none of it!! I felt that rush of anxiety come over me, heart pumping fast, hot sweats etc....... Then all of a sudden it fell in place, My hand was sitting between my kness, I had blue jeans on. I got my right hand rubbed them on my jeans and guess what???? It turned blue!!

I washed my hands, and they turned back to normal colour!!
I know its ridiculous, but i've been anxious all day and I know there's no need.
Its not normal and I wish I didnt feel like this.
Hope its made you laugh, I know it is quite funny really!!

:doh::doh::doh:

pinkdove
16-02-12, 18:07
Jellybean :roflmao:

swgrl09
16-02-12, 18:10
hahaha. I have a somewhat similar story. Last night I freaked out because I rubbed my nose and looked down and my hand was all red! I thought I was bleeding. It was because my hand brushed my lipstick.

xtremx
16-02-12, 18:24
:D Jellybean71, Have done that myself last time i ever buy cheap jeans. One night noticed my hands turning blue did the old google thing found loads of deadly things just to find out it was my jeans :doh:

Magic
16-02-12, 18:44
Hiya. Something similar happend to me.It turned out to be an elastic band on my wrist under my watch strap:roflmao:

jamesthecat
16-02-12, 19:21
Im glad youve posted this! we must not loose the ability to laugh at ourselves!

speckles69uk
16-02-12, 19:36
Bless you jellybean, I would have reacted exactly the same if it was me. I'm glad you're ok though and able to see the funny side. If it happpens to me, I'll make sure I check for blue jean itis first.

Take care

x

Sazziesaz
16-02-12, 20:01
Oh that did cheer me up!! So funny! It is exactly the sort of thing I would have done! HEE HEE xx

melvin
16-02-12, 20:20
lol that made me laugh:roflmao:

PinkRoxy
17-02-12, 06:05
I have a similar story but mine is more tmi ish and maybe not for males to read so I wont mention it here lol.

jessicalittler79
17-02-12, 06:18
aww hahhah ive been there so many times :0 funni

PinkRoxy
17-02-12, 06:48
The feeling afterwards is funny though aye its like relief and feeling really stupd lol

jellybean71
17-02-12, 17:08
I'm sooooo glad to find out that there are other people out there who are as silly as me!

Believe it ot not, this site really helps me!!
xx