PDA

View Full Version : im really scared please help!!

little.miss.worry
16-02-12, 21:03
well it feels like my right tonsil has swollen up really bad its kinda sore also my tongue feels sore another thing all down the right side of my next it feels like its swollen up and really tight im so scared i keep thinking im going to die please help me im scared to go to sleep!!!

virgo199060
17-02-12, 01:07
It's probably just tonsilitis hun! try not to worry! The docs will most likely give you a course of anitbiotics and send you on your way xx

Abarth
17-02-12, 01:21
Hey, don't be scared, it is ok to have an inflamed tonsil! If it is a little sore, you can take a pain killer which should help. I am sure that the other symptoms you feel are amplified by your fear of the worst, which I can guarantee will not happen. Anxiety will make your throat tighten; happens to me all the time! If your tonsils do get any worse, then maybe anti-biotics will be prescribed. However, most of the time it should clear itself in a short time. Just eat well, vitamin C. Perhaps gargle your throat with a little salt water ( dont drink it!) then restful sleep. You'll be right as rain in no time.
Take care.