PDA

View Full Version : Feel right back at square 1 today

jarmummy123
17-02-12, 09:18
A week ago I felt much better, pins and needles gone, twitching was much better, felt more normal, but today I feel back to square 1. I had pins and needles last night in my hands and felt in a state when I went to bed, so didn't sleep well, was laying there waiting for symptoms to appear such as twitching, tingling and headaches. Today I feel dizzy and back on symptom watch. I have a headache and an earache. I am only on day 10 of citalopram but feel like crying as I felt so proud of myself for feeling better. Of course my brain tumour anxiety is sky high but then I think that if it was that the signs wouldn't come and go.

justina
17-02-12, 09:27
I agree with you that with a brain tumour your problems would not come and go in that way.
Your symptoms are very common and I don't think you need to worry at all.
Are you on medication for HA?

jarmummy123
17-02-12, 13:41
I am on citalopram, I started 10 days ago.

miss sparkle
17-02-12, 15:04
try not to beat yourself up. as we all know it is a vicious circle so try not to stress,easier said than done i know. you can do it once you can do it again! and by the way, you couldn't feel better and worst if it was something other than anxiety x

theharvestmouse
17-02-12, 15:37
My anxiety has come back out of nowhere in the last few days, I hate it.

pinkdove
17-02-12, 15:57
hi i am taking a new med too, day 17, and was feeling much better, but today feel back to square one, but hopefully it is a blip for us, we are strong and can get through this. hope you feel better soon x