PDA

View Full Version : another new one...

TwoMsmum
17-02-12, 10:39
Have been suffering with depression for the last two years or so. My (now ex) husband left in 2009. At the end of last year, I sent the man who abused me when I was younger to prison. My sister has had breast cancer and my dad has just this week come out of hospital after having an operation to remove his pancreatic cancer. It just feels like there is a tidal wave of blackness and life throwing itself over me at times that I find it hard to cope with. But, I try. Every day. I make an effort to get up and act "normal". I have a fantastic son, and a partner who truly loves and understands me. But I do find sharing what goes on in my brain very difficult ....but together we are working on it. I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I know its there somewhere, not too far away.

diane07
17-02-12, 10:45
Hi TwoMsmum

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

william wallace
17-02-12, 19:58
Hello Emma and :welcome: Lots of nice lasses (and lads) going through hard times on here so you're in good company. Get posting:D