PDA

View Full Version : blood test results...yipeeeee

10Asda
17-02-12, 14:22
After a week of awful health anxiety inc..a visit to a&e...4 drs appointments..full blood tests..no sleep..no eating..my results came back all clear..thank the lord...feel so much happier..only thing that came up was he sed my blood thing for diabetes was 6.4mmol..he said it was borderline..wen i ad it done last week i ad ad something slight to eat an 2 cups of tea..am goin back nxt week for fasting...and to see what it is...im not induly worried but does this mean diabetes is on its way or coz id ad something to eat..would anxiety affect this reading..any advise at all xx

pearl79
17-02-12, 14:32
what was setting your health anxiety off? what was your symptoms? what bloods did you have? xxx

10Asda
17-02-12, 15:33
Asked dr wat set it off e sed jst one of them things..my symptoms were..not sleeping/eating..weakness in limbs..pins an needles in arms..mainly in legs..feet..crying..terrified i was dyin..hinking id got..cancer..m.s...stroke..was that bad i went to drs and asked for full blood count...which he did...bless him..have u got anxiety xx

pearl79
17-02-12, 15:36
severe health anxiety!! I went doctors lst week and asked for full bloods and imflamation tests.... normally settles my anxiety but hasnt this time....

Reaading your symptoms i know what your diagnosis is!!!!....

Anxiety!!
Horrible isnt it? xxx <3

can so sympathise xx

K1rsty
17-02-12, 15:48
Your diabetes level was most likely borderline because you had something to eat (however small) and had two cups of tea. I am sure it will be fine when it is re checked. Just make sure you def do fast next time otherwise it will not be a true reflection of your blood levels. I agree with Pearl79 re symptoms - this sounds like anxiety.
I hope your Gp is supportive as it makes so much difference. Good luck x

10Asda
17-02-12, 15:52
Thanx everyone...this website is a godsend to anxiety sufferers...and DONT be afraid to ask dr for a full blood count...to put your mind at rest....if you need any help im on facebook..debz deeborerah casey...but p.m me with ya probs...thanx xx