PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or something more serious??

little.miss.worry
17-02-12, 15:02
well for a start my throat is really sore and my right tonsil aches and is sore and aslo i think i might have sinusitis because i have postnasal drip and it feels all clogged up i feel awful :S ive been takeing my nasal drops though well the thing is it feels like i cant breathe i felt like this before i had all this sore throat sinusitis and all that i went to the doctors about it and they tested everything they said nothing came up. Earlier i was shopping and it felt like somebody was strangling me by the throat and my adams apple was being pushed if you know what i mean i felt awful i keep on worrying i keep thinking im going to die while i sleep so im scared to go to sleep and im exhausted! my mum said it is most probably anxiety but im scared! it also feels like my whole throat is swelling up so im going to stop breathing or im worried my tonsils are going to get massive and block my airways please help! i cant live like this no more i cant stop crying all the time aswell i just want to feel like a normal healthy teenager again...:weep: