PDA

View Full Version : New here

Gloria68
17-02-12, 17:01
Hi, I'm a lonely senior citizen with a dog that is offering from anxiety, worry and panic attacks. I would like help and people to talk to.

diane07
17-02-12, 17:02
Hi Gloria68

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Gloria68
17-02-12, 17:09
I am a lonely pensioner suffering from anxiety and worry.
I desperately need advice and someone to talk to. I only get out to walk my little dog, and I am so afraid of being alone.

LAURA48
17-02-12, 17:11
Hi Gloria - welcome to the post - many nice people on here - sorry you are lonely and suffer with panic, etc, I assume you have visited your doctor and have been prescribed medication - are you mobile - can you take your dog out for a walk? Join a group? I suppose this has all been mentioned to you. The thing is when we are lonely and no one to talk to we tend to think more and our mind plays tricks with us - have you any family or close friends you can have a chat with. Anway always plenty of people on here to give comfort - you are never on your own. Laura x

bignik
17-02-12, 17:12
:welcome: Gloria , Im sorry too hear your suffering , a lot of friendly people on the site who I am sure will give you plenty of advice

regards Nick

teez
17-02-12, 17:46
hello gloria welcome to nmp,,and hi from a fellow dog walker,,i have an eldery german shepperd,,a jack russel terrier who rules the house and a cross staffy,,what sort of dog have you ,

william wallace
17-02-12, 19:54
Hiya Gloria and :welcome:.

Lots of nice folks on here to chat with. I have a English Springer Spaniel called Meggy.
Meggy says hi:)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Jei6177TyO0/TH4NqfZrSpI/AAAAAAAAA7o/jnbhHBHFjk4/s1600/P1000453.JPG