PDA

View Full Version : Chest pains

kittikat
17-02-12, 18:50
So...I'm just not feeling good today, had a bad morning, paced up & down with pounding heart trying to psyche myself up to get out the door for GP appt. Had chest pains all day, just don't feel right. I guess it's just anxiety rearing it's ugly head but I worry non the less :weep: don't want to relapse, I've been doing so well too...

macc noodle
17-02-12, 19:15
Listen you have good days and bad days - that is just the way it goes.

Well done for doing well - just see this as a blip - I am always anx about visits to the doc but then I settle down once I have gone. Equally, I have blips of HA just because I sometimes wake up all anxious and worrying about my health - I just see it as a bad day (or even few days, or even weeks - lol) but I trust it will pass (as it has done before) and that I will feel better soon.

Today is a bad day for you but tomorrow will be better.

Hope you make the appt hun.

Macc Noodle

:hugs:

kittikat
17-02-12, 20:02
Thanks for your kind words Macc Noodle :)

I know you are right. I did manage to get to the docs, been going every week since November, so I am being reassured in that sense. I guess I'm just angry with myself for letting the symptoms get to me. Yesterday I was fine, today not so, tomorrow I hope it will have passed.

Thanks for the :hugs: same back to you x

william wallace
17-02-12, 20:32
You're normally such a laid back lass Kitt. Just cozy in with the cats and a cuppy, you be fine tomorrow:)

kittikat
17-02-12, 20:43
Thanks WW, will do.
Made some cakes with my little grandson tonight, cheered me up loads :D I'll curl up with the cats later.

K1rsty
17-02-12, 20:48
Hi kitt, Sorry to hear you had a bad time earlier. Hope appointment with GP went well.
xx

william wallace
17-02-12, 20:57
Thanks WW, will do.
Made some cakes with my little grandson tonight, cheered me up loads :D I'll curl up with the cats later.

Yep catch you on word morph later:)

kittikat
18-02-12, 00:49
Hi kitt, Sorry to hear you had a bad time earlier. Hope appointment with GP went well.
xx

Thanks Kirsty...all ok now :)
GP just routine checkup/chat, my doc is the best...called me a Vulcan cos I keep my emotions & feelings inside, even checked to see if I had pointy ears like Spock lol :roflmao: did turn my tears to laughter though x