PDA

View Full Version : pain in the ass!!

pearl79
17-02-12, 22:14
I've previously posted about this in the female section but am in so much worry I need more help.... I do apologise now for any horrible details.....

I've been having worsening pain one side up my bum for a few days and its bad now that I can't sit properly...I went docs this morning and she said shed guess at piles... I just want someone to say they have had piles right just like this.. cuz I've Googled and come up with abcesses and it seems very similar but says to seek amediate medical attention and its now Friday evenin so can't go docs til Monday..
I don't have any bleeding just pain up inside my bum to the right back
I'm really concerned Help!!

keta
17-02-12, 22:17
could it be maybe an abscess like inflamed hair follicle?

bignik
17-02-12, 22:19
yep Ive had them internal and externally , not a pleasant experience and painful , but if in any doubt call the NHS 24 line , and dont google you will just worry more.

K1rsty
17-02-12, 22:19
Hi pearl - Piles are really painful and they do hurt when you try to sit down. Did she give you any cream for this? I am sure if it was an abcess you would have a fever and feel pretty rubbish. Do you have constipation? Sorry to ask but this can cause pain also. I also agree with one of the comments from your other thread - I get pain there near - during and after my period. XX

pearl79
17-02-12, 22:25
do internal piles hurt even when ur not having a number two? it even slightly hurts when I just lay and move my leg or turn over.. its such a stabbing achey pain its horrible...
no cream just told to eat plenty of Vegas. and yes I'm struggling to go to the loo today!! even slightly press on the inside of my lower bum cheek it hurts!! am really worried :-(

bignik
17-02-12, 22:28
yes they do sadly

K1rsty
17-02-12, 22:31
yes they can hurt even when not having a number two - you can buy cream over the counter. Constipation can cause piles - also when your a bit bunged up it can cause pain. Did GP ask about constipation? Maybe talk to pharmacy about it as the have a lot of good knowledge and if you are still really worried call NHS Direct like bignik suggested and don't google anymore as it will create even more anxiety xx

pearl79
17-02-12, 22:33
thanks bignik :-) feeling a bit more reassured xx so do my symptoms say piles to you?? id rather gave those than a boil.. ps I've had my partner take a look and he can't see any externally x

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

thanks kirsty .. will get cream tomorrow to try xxxx

teez
17-02-12, 22:35
dunno how im gonna ask this without causing you and me to blush here sweetie but here goes, have you had trouble going to the poo,,if you have done a large poop in the last couple of days you could have a little tear,,this can be very painful,, if your worried about going you can buy the stuff that softens your poop which could help,,but in the mean time drink plenty of water this can soften it too,,i know its scarey for you right now but stay brave hun x

bignik
17-02-12, 22:38
Im no Doctor so cant give a definative yes , Im sure will settle down , internally usually do quicker than externally. You say a few days , I would give another day or two and if nothing eases speak to GP , you can also try your local chemist and ask them for advise tomorrow

pearl79
17-02-12, 22:39
thanks teez hmm can't think if I've done a large ob.. but this last week I'm quite banged up... my pain isnt sharp its an horrible ache rod up your bum feeling but to one side :-(

bignik
17-02-12, 22:58
rod up your bum .... sounds like piles :blush: , its how I always describe it

pearl79
18-02-12, 09:08
thanks Bignik x

PinkRoxy
19-02-12, 00:32
Geez that sounds like a pain in the arse (sorry I had to say that lol)

I was just thinking if the doctor thinks its piles then wouldnt she/he check for piles? Or even help you get rid of it with something?

I have something but not really similar mine is usually a short sharp shooting pain going through the inside of my butt and sometimes its short and sharp or other times it can be long one that is ongoing niggle pain and radiated through my pelvic area. I get it in my vaginal area too sometimes. (sorry for the tmi)

I dont know if its similar to your though because I usually can sit down but maybe you should get checked out for IBS or something like that?

neroo
19-02-12, 00:37
I get a shooting pain in my ass sometimes not much to add but love the title of the thread :blush:

PinkRoxy
19-02-12, 00:40
thanks teez hmm can't think if I've done a large ob.. but this last week I'm quite banged up... my pain isnt sharp its an horrible ache rod up your bum feeling but to one side :-(

Actually to think about it my butt can ache too. I just put it down to IBS though.