PDA

View Full Version : has this happend to you please help

mangekyo92
18-02-12, 04:20
well hi im Donald and since yesterday i been feeling jelly legs and is getting me really nervous cuz im starting of a new prescription call peroxetine and idk im been feeling weird and tire i had a anxiety attack today cuz i got afraid of the symptoms i was having i wen to the doctor he told me i was fine but im still wondering if this has happens to any of you thank you soo much for you're time reading this sincerely Donald montielhttp://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/smilies/smile.gif

flossie
18-02-12, 09:15
Hi Donald. If these weird feelings have started since taking your first dose of the Peroxetine it is a side effect of the drug getting into your system. I'm afraid as unpleasant as it is for you at the moment you need to stick with it. It will take a while for your body to adapt and settle down. Once this happens you will start to feel a lot better. In the mean time try to occupy yourself, watch some tv listen to some calming music, anything that you feel will help calm you and ease the agitation you are experiencing.

pinkdove
18-02-12, 10:58
:welcome: donald, good advice from flossie. we are all here to help. hope you feel better soon xx

Ingenious
18-02-12, 23:15
Yes flossie is spot on - great post - take it easy and be patient, the side effects will lessen over the next few days :)

mangekyo92
19-02-12, 21:21
Thank you soooo much i feeel so much better know thank you i really love this place makes me feel so happy

flossie
19-02-12, 22:04
:yesyes:

mangekyo92
21-02-12, 05:20
I have a new quesrion can paroxetine give.u allergic reactions over.time even know.i.never had suffer from any form.of allergy

flossie
21-02-12, 20:09
Following you pm - I have no knowledge of this drug so it would be wrong for me to give an opinion. It would be best to contact the practitioner who prescribed the medication.
Take care.