PDA

View Full Version : message

emma chant
20-06-06, 22:52
Hi im e chant only 15 yrs old.Suffer from anxiety since i was bullied at school 3 yrs ago.Have home tuition and go 2 smaller school have bad days.On monday had bad day walked half way 2 school but anxiety came on and,i walked but home.Ifeel a failure because havn't been in lately.

from e chant

e chant

manmoor
20-06-06, 22:56
Hi Emma,

You will be made very welcome here. Everyone is so nice and theres loads of advice.

Take Care

Mandy
xxx

clickaway
20-06-06, 23:10
Welcome to the forum, Emma.

You are not a failure at all, so please don't see it that way.

We are all here to help and give comfort to you.

You are not alone here, and I saw this post from a new member very recently. New (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10852)

Take Care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

marie ross
20-06-06, 23:12
Hi Emma,

Welcome to the forum. Please don't feel like you are a failure, you are not. You will find so many people here who will listen and help you.

Take care.

Marie XXX

giddy
21-06-06, 07:13
Welcome to the forum Emma
Love Helen

chucklehound
21-06-06, 09:06
Hi Emma and welcome to NMP:D

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

hayles
21-06-06, 09:11
Hi Ems.

NEVER feel you are a failure. We are all super heros for having to live with this monster!!!!

Welcome to the site xxx

Hay x

PUGLETMUM
21-06-06, 11:35
here here, pity other's can't see it like that! as a sufferer who had their first attack at 14 i know exactly how you feel, keep fighting it and with time you will get better, and coming here will definately help you, if only us older lot had had this years ago i think maybe we would'nt be as bad all the best emmas

trac67
21-06-06, 20:08
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

jill
22-06-06, 19:10
Hi emma :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE.

I can understand how you feel, having suffered pa's, anxiety myself.
I also have a 12 year old daughter who suffers anxiety, she had a panic attack in school and found it very very hard to get to school at all. It has taken my daughter along time BUT, she is now back in school full time[^] She made progress by doing in little by little.

Please, don't think you are a failur, YOU ARE NOT, you are a brave young lady who is working soooo hard to try and get better and understand whats going on.
Hold onto the fact that with alot of hard work time and support you CAN learn how to get better, this problem WILL NOT be forever.

You have come to the right place, there are lots of nice people here who understand what you are going through and who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something
learn as much about it as you can
knowledge conquers fear.

joeyb
22-06-06, 19:57
Don't forget to let your parents know how you feel each day and what you have to go through at school. They love you and want to help - just talk to them.

Sal_2k6
23-06-06, 10:02
Hi Emma

i know how you feel i am currently bieng bullied and stopped going to school around 3 months ago your not a failure keep at it and eventually it will get easier

bye Sally

monty
23-06-06, 11:40
I know just how you feel- you are not alone- email me anytime.

everyonetodd@aol.com

Read my new message in the 'introduce yourself' section, i only joined today, we seem to have lots in common.

nomorepanic
24-06-06, 15:31
Hi Emma

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

Paddington
26-06-06, 13:17
dear Emma,you are a very brave person and in no way a failure!You are coping with a debilitating disorder and doinit very well!I had it when i was your age too,and you have seen there are other young people with the same thing,this shoild help you too,Do you have a mentor at school?Or someonr who knows how you are feeling ?If not it would be an idea to askyouer parents if they would speak to the school and get this support structure put into place.Take care lxxove mary-rose.xxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

strawberrie
26-06-06, 13:50
hi emma, welcome to the site. You will find lots of people here understand how you feel.

I suffered from depression and anxiety since i was about the same age as you (i am 32 now!) and I wish i had a place like this to help me back then. I have only over the past few years actually realised that i need to work hard at beating my anxiety, and I think you are very mature to be doing this at your age. Do not feel that you need to suffer in silence.

You are not a failure at all, you have recognised that you have anxiety, and also the cause of it so you are taking your first steps to happier times.

take care,
mag