PDA

View Full Version : head and eye pain for afew days

sherylee xx
19-02-12, 14:06
i keep gettin lil shootin pains at the side of my head (left side) and pains behind my left eye im gettin very worried :( they come and go its not constant and iv been havin this for around 3 days :( the pain lasts afew seconds any advise please would be great :( xx

macc noodle
19-02-12, 15:08
Medical protocol now is to investigate eye pain always - if you have had this for 3 days you should seek medical advice when docs opens tomorrow.

Not medically trained but sounds like sinuses or cold in your head. Have you tried taking some pain killers and keeping warm?

crystal17
19-02-12, 15:28
I've had this kind of thing before but I would make an appointment tomorrow just to see what they say.

sherylee xx
19-02-12, 16:07
oh god now im panickin :( xx

macc noodle
19-02-12, 16:18
oh god now im panickin :( xx

No no no - dont panic you may just have an eye infection that needs some antibiotic drops!

Or it may be sinus blockage - actually you could try some steam inhalation today and see if that relieves it for you :hugs:

I really do not think you need to panic but just to be on the safe side you should get your eyes checked out - they are precious honey and that is why they always say get it checked.

Macc Noodle
xx

crystal17
19-02-12, 16:26
No don't worry, its just as Mac said may be an eye infection that needs drops and best not to leave it. When I had sinus problems it caused these symptoms. Theres lots of things it could be that aren't even close to serious!

sherylee xx
19-02-12, 17:14
oh me over reactin and readin more into your posts then what was written lol i do have sinus problems and i have an astigmatism (my eyeballs are egg shaped rather then round which cuases blurryness but dont think its caused pain thankyou both :) xx