PDA

View Full Version : ear probs and muscle twitching

chevychaser
20-06-06, 22:58
Hi all.......does anyone suffer from the dreaded muscle twitching? I find it one of the most unpleasant sensations that I've had with HA......that's if it's not something sinister...like MS. I get it mostly at night when I'm relaxed...every few minutes some part of my body will twitch involuntarily. Also I have this horrible annoying ear thing going on where they seem to be popping all the time like they feel wet or something and I can't stop yawning even though I'm not tired. I have been feeling great on meds and am slightly feeling the dreaded HA creeping in....hopefully only temporarily...Any advise on the twitching and popping ears would be appreciated.....do you guys have this?????

cheers, chev

kellynwv
21-06-06, 14:39
I have the twitching all the time! I am on meds also and they help, but still have twitching. I hate it when I get it in my chest area. You are not alone:-)

pinkpenny1uk
21-06-06, 15:36
hi,
i too suffer from muscle twitching. mine too is more at night which is annoying especially if u r settled and relaxed.
i also suffer with my ears. at the moment they feel blocked and are popping on and off. i didn't know if it was related to my health anxiety or just one of them things that happens occasionally.

ruthb1
21-06-06, 17:04
hi

i get muscle twitching all the time in my legs at first i thought i had dvt, in both legs i was a disaster and then the doctor told me i had tired leg syndrome cant rememner the proper name for it

but anyway it is horrible and i know how you feel, but in time you will forget about it and it wont bother you as much even though i still have it 15 months on i know what it is and i get it more when i am tired or stressed

anyway take care

ruthb1

mandie
22-06-06, 11:16
hi i posted yesterday on the symptoms page about twitching in my thigh.

it was really worrying me cause of course i diagnosed myself with something serious!

i suffer with my ears to. they pop, often feel blocked and at night i get ringing in them.

love mandie x

anxious
22-06-06, 11:27
I sometimes go deaf in one ear when i'm really anxious - feels like its full of water,

anx

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

Ma Larkin
22-06-06, 12:00
Hi Chev, I'm so glad you brought this topic up. I've had leg twitches & ear trouble & when I think back now, it must have started when I started having panic attacks & anxiety although I never related the 2 with this. This makes me feel so much better. My legs twitch loads of times a day, you know like when you have your reflexes tested, they just shoot out for no reason & the ear problem only happens when I'm in bed at night. I feel like they are full of water/wax or something & start popping, but its only when I'm in bed. Through the day they are OK, but the twitching drives me mad!

I feel reassured now that its anxiety related.

Cheers mate, Les