PDA

View Full Version : Feeling faint/blurred vision

DCope22
19-02-12, 15:47
Hi,

Very recently about a fortnight ago i woke up in pain, the pain wasnt just in one place, it varied from stomach to back to hip, luckily no chest pain though. This pain carried on for about a week (Until last monday)

On the monday i woke up about 1pm (I cant sleep at night, doctors have said i have insomnia, so thats the reason for me waking so late). Upon waking i felt weird (best way to explain it) Within the same hour i started to feel faint, my vision started to blur. It didnt last that long, maybe 20-30seconds. But throughout the whole day the feeling of fainting and blurred vision kept coming back.

Since then ive been fine, Until Friday night, The pain i was getting in my sides, back and stomach came back again, but not as bad as previously. It also only last that night, upon waking saturday (yesterday) i felt fine.

Now today i woke around 1pm again, and within the first 20 minutes of waking i started to feel faint again, accompanied with blurred vision but also this time i had a cold sensation that started from my shoulders, down my arms, through my stomach and into my legs. It also caused weakness this time around.

I will be very grateful if anyone who as had this symptom or heard of it, or that knows anything about it to leave a comment.

Thank you in advance.

GT
19-02-12, 18:54
It's all anxiety i have had this on and off for 3 years or so. You won't die. Its your body aching from days of adrenalin pumping through your body. I woke this morning feeling like my shoulders were stuck to my ears they were so tight. and like i had been kicked in the back. after a day of anx i can barely see due to blurred vision. its all anx and wont last forever. accept the feelings and let them wash over you. x x x you are fine

Kedcat
19-02-12, 20:59
If your not compleatly sure you should go see you doctor. I don't know what the symtoms are from but even if it is just anixty it doesn't hurt to go to the doctor and get it check out. So i hope your okay and i hope you get better soon.

DCope22
21-02-12, 01:26
Thanks For your reply GT, Its reassuring to know that im not on my own, its my greatest fear that im gonna black out when its happening, my breathing is still relaxed, thats what makes it so confusing! usually people tell you that you get these symptoms thru your breathing when anxious. Thanks again :D

Kedcat, thanks also for your reply. Im currently in the switch over for doctors surgeries as ive move home and they are still awaiting my records, so the doctor dont really know what hes dealing with until he gets my records. He has put it down to anxiety at the moment.

GT
21-02-12, 02:04
Not everyones symptoms are the same. My panic attacks dont usually involve heart palps or hyperventing so everyone is different. And everyones anx is different.

missbelle
22-02-12, 03:16
i feel like writing that basically i feel like EVERYTHING is wrong with me ... i feel ill in every aspect , my ears, my eyes my heart my random stingy sensations, the shaking the tummy upsets , slurred speech, headaches, flu symptoms and extreme fatigue i feel like i am in a dream/nightmare constantly , it is just awful :(