PDA

View Full Version : back to hateing morning coming

trish1955
21-06-06, 07:54
because i got up feeling so bad yesterday morning and had 2 panic attacks followed by a lot of hyperventalating tried realy hard to relaxe before i went to sleep
so why i have i got up in a compleat knote this morning vision all over the place feel totaly sick
hands wont do wot i want them to haveing to realy try an concentrate on wot i am doing right now my neck and shoulders are painfull with the aching tensionand in my mind its not anxiety its somthing bad i no it is help me calm down please i am thinkingits going to be today that i am going to have some thing realy awfull happen am i going to gasp my last breath any minute now am i going to pass out got to go get water can.t think straight now
trish

whatisitnow
21-06-06, 11:35
Trish if i was you i would go to the docs and get checked out or have the doc come to you. You need to have your mind put at rest one way or another. They wont mind. You recently had an op.
Im keeping my fingers crossed that you feel better later. Sounds like your experiencing a lot of stress/anxiety/tension symptoms.
C xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

chucklehound
21-06-06, 12:04
I agree with whatisitnow, just to put your mind at rest maybe talking to a Dr would help. I used to dread the morning knowing that I would be fighting the anxiety and no doubt have panic after panic.
I found that by worrying I was going to have a panic just made it so much worse. Now I just put it to the back of my mind and get on with the day best I can.

I hope things start to settle down for you soon[^]

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Two heads
21-06-06, 18:06
Sorry to hear you are feeling down hun,Its so rubbish i know.I used to dread night times as thats when most of my panick is.
You will be fine its just that horrid gremlin again playing with your mind once again.
I have been hyperventalating all week this week and it really brings on the panick.I dont no why one week im fine and the next the breathing is all wrong again.Its just like a record that keeps getting stuckxxx