PDA

View Full Version : Pain in left breast and burping

janini14
20-02-12, 01:18
Hi there,

I have a history of health anxiety and suffer from panic attacks that always begin due to pains in my chest.

I have a type of pain now I have not had before and am worried about it. At a about 4pm this evening it started and I have a sharp poking pain in my left breast just under my nipple. It doesn't feel tense to the touch but throbs for 2 seconds every 30 seconds and has been going on for the past 9hrs (now 1am). I can't sleep as everytime I start to doze off I wake up like a bolt of lighting. I also get pins and needles in my left hand and am burping quite a bit too which is a symptom of my anxiety. Does anyone else get this pain? I'm worried and can't sleep because of it. It happens every 30 seconds almost now. I'm worried it's my heart. Should I go to doctors?? I felt quite breathless today before it started just from walking up stairs in my house. And am now of course trying to hold back a panic attack!!

Help and advise pleeeassseeee

nomorepanic
20-02-12, 01:22
It sounds like indigestion to be honest

Stormsky
20-02-12, 02:08
ive had that on occassions too, the pain under left nipple... but i dont have HA, so just put it down to muscular or indigestion like nic said

debbsi
20-02-12, 07:15
I get this a lot! and I have HA

I can get stabbing pains in the chest, breast and under the arms, this is relieved by burping, Ive had it for years - its nothing to worry about - probably I swallow air, which is an anxiety thing, dont worry your fine xx

Zee
20-02-12, 13:48
I had a couple days of that sharp sensation in left just as you explain janini.I was only aware of it when showering and it almost felt like running your hand over a splint..I did have some gas/acid going on at the time ( think it may have been eating type of fruit I wasnt used to)..It just went away when the indigestion did.