PDA

View Full Version : Still not any better!!

Kendra
20-02-12, 06:29
Morning,

Thought I would feel a bit better today but the anxiety is through the roof. I'm at work at 11am for a 10 hour shift. Been awake since 4.30am. I feel sick and had the runs. I'm a nervous wreck!!!

I know a really need to go to work but I feel so terrible inside its making it hard. I have barely eaten since Thursday and feel so week!!

Why is this happening? I had my first day back last week and it went so well but the next day all this started again?

I don't understand???

Any advice???

Thanks

Kendra x

nicola1980
20-02-12, 06:35
Hi hun, anxiety can hit us at any time and it hits us harder when we've been doing so well because we forget the fear that anxiety and panic brings with it and its crippling :mad: are you taking any meds to help your anxiety? xx

Kendra
20-02-12, 07:08
Hi Nicola,

No nothing tried Prozac but it made me really really ill couldnt function or anything. It did help me in the past but not this time. Been talking magnesium, evening primrose and Vit B. It all seemed to be working until I came on my period. I am waiting for talking therapy over the phone!!

If I didn't feel this way I would be fine going to work etc.

I hate being like this. I also wouldnt be so bad if I could eat. Just managed a actemel and a banana but have to be tidyingup or something when i'm eating them!!

Thanks for your reply. How are you this morning??

x x

nicola1980
20-02-12, 07:12
too much vit b can make you feel anxious hun, im not too bad thanks i was taking citalopram but it didn't help me euther infact it made me worse which is strange too cause ive took it in the past?? im now on mirtazapine from wed xx

Kendra
20-02-12, 07:19
Might give the vit b a miss today then see what happens. Good luck with your new meds! I know I am probably a bit crazy but just want to try and do it without meds. How long I cope I don't know!! x x

nicola1980
20-02-12, 07:25
hope you feel better soon xx

Kendra
20-02-12, 08:12
Thank you, you to hun x

LAURA48
20-02-12, 08:20
Hi Kendra - sorry you are not feeling too good - anxiety is horrible. I cannot take B vits make me anxious for some reason (taken directly) - would go back to your doctor if it continues - sometimes we have to have medication - but hope the day goes a bit better for you. Laura x

Kendra
20-02-12, 10:04
Thanks Laura, Did you instantly feel anxious on vit B or did it happen after a couple of weeks cos I have been on them a couple of weeks?

I felt great for nearly 2 weeks and then went back to work last wednesday and started period Friday been feeling anxious again since the Thursday?

Dont know whats going on!!

Never mind im off to work in a bit see how I go!

Thanks for the replies! x

flossie
20-02-12, 10:16
Are you nearly ready to set off? Everything will be fine you know.

Idstain
20-02-12, 10:43
Please eat!

Food is so important to your mental health. I know it's so difficult when you are in that sort of state but you have to do your best. Eat whole foods preferably but anything is better than nothing.

i hope you get better soon.

Kendra
20-02-12, 13:39
I have made it too work been here 2.5 hours!! 8.5 hours to go. Managed to eat some porriage before leaving work and just having some tomato soup quick (forcing it down really). Cant concentrate on anything really just like a body floating about. Have spoken with my managers who have been really supportive so far.

Thanks for all your support too. It means alot!!

Kendra x

Kendra
20-02-12, 18:04
Well I'm still here. 4 hours to go and then hometime!!!

x x x

flossie
20-02-12, 18:12
Not that you're counting:D

nicola1980
20-02-12, 18:48
How you feeling hun? xx

Kendra
21-02-12, 07:18
Well I made it through the full day yesterday!! Which I am happy about so happy.

Woke up this morning at 5.30 rushing to the toilet. I feel really dreadful today a lot worse than yesterday and its probably down to not eating hardly but I just cant everything makes me feel sick!!!

This is so horrible isint it?? Wish it would go away.

Thanks for all your support!!

Hows everyone else this morning?

x x x