PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Karen xxx
05-05-04, 20:44
Hello everyone my name is karen, and i have suffered from panic attacks since the age of 17...i am now 20 they have never totally gone so i thought id join the forums where hopefully i can get some advice as i am interested in some natural medicines to hopefully ease my attacks.look forward to getting to know you all.

Thanx
Karen

nomorepanic
05-05-04, 20:49
Hi Karen

Welcome aboard.

If you are looking for natural remedies then have you looked at the website page and the posts in here under remedies?

Check out www.nomorepanic.co.uk/remedies.htm

A lot of use Rescue Remedy to ease the panic and that is a natural remedy.

I hope you get at least some answers to your questions here.

Nicola

Meg
05-05-04, 21:16
Karen

Welcome on board..

Do have a good hunt about as there is loads of information on here and the home pages.

What started them off originally and so far what have you done to prevent them ?

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

victoria
05-05-04, 22:07
Hi karen

welcome hope you find all the help you need on here if not just ask any question no matter how silly they seem and we will help to answer them for you i seem to be better at giving advice then taking it.

love Victoria x

seh1980
22-05-04, 18:12
Hi Karen

Welcome to the site!! I'm sure you'll find it useful. If you ever need to chat to someone, why not join us in the chatroom at around 9pm? We are all really friendly and would love to help you where possible.
Take care.
Sarah (seh1980)

imported_n/a
22-05-04, 19:53
hey karen,,

do hope you find the site most helpful as i have,,i have only been here aroun a month or so myself and have met some lovely people and had so much help and support,,truly made a difference what more can i sayxxdarrenxxx

""HAPPINESS IS ALWAYS THERE UNDERNEATH THE ANGER AND DESPAIR""

april tones
22-05-04, 20:19
hi karen, welcome to site, i found this site around 2 to 3 months ago and find it really good too, all people are nice. I too find i can say any think to people like darren said.I have panic attacks, hardly ever now but used to have when pregnant, after birth and 3 years ago i had them really bad. Why dont you put a bit about you in introduce your self so we can find out about your story and panic attacks, take care, just an idea, april x

apriltones

nomorepanic
22-05-04, 20:28
All

Karen hasn't been back on the site since she posted this message so I doubt she will see your replies.

Sorry!

Nicola

april tones
22-05-04, 21:05
ah thats a shame. Just out of interest, hope im not being thick but how do you know that? love april

apriltones

nomorepanic
22-05-04, 21:17
Hiya

At the top of the screen click on "members".

Enter the name - e.g. karen

Then you can see when they last posted and were last on etc

Hope that helps

x

Nicola

me
30-05-04, 21:34
hello karen, welcome to this wonderful site, im sure you will find it lots of help, its full of great infomation and lots of kind caring people,take care and keep in touch from mary

april tones
31-05-04, 09:08
hi nicola, thanks for that,im still learning, ha ha. cheers, april x

apriltones