PDA

View Full Version : Nausea or gas ? Brain Tumour

mwone13
20-02-12, 13:40
Hi everyone,

I'm going through a bit of a Brain tumour anxiety at the mo. I am getting regular headaches above eyebrows and round back of head, and a strange woosy slightly of balance but not completley dizzy feeling:wacko:

Also I keep getting waves of what feels a bit like nausea hard to explain but feels like my throat is locked up and stomach is churny. But after a few minutes I burp and it seems better. Does anyone else get this?

Also I have pain in my neck and I'm awaiting MRI for cold/wet sensations in arms/legs no numbness or weakness. Any thoughts.?

pearl79
20-02-12, 13:49
what you are describing to me is total anxiety symptoms.... unpleasant i know...

But i get them all when im having a bad bout of anxiety..

Eyebrow and back of the head is sure tension/anxiety headache.... are you clenching or jaw? make sure you try keeping your teeth apart.. keep your shoulders low and try not to frown..... easier said than done... i know.. if your neck is tene it can also cause the rest of the pain in your head.. get a massage.

Once you chill your nausea should go, you could be suffering from bouts of IBS.. common thru anxiety.. or acid reflux. also common...

i find once my anxiety session had passed these things fade.

take care and try not to worry.... we are all in the same boat xxxx

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

i also went thru the brain tumor anxiety, which in tun caused more neck and hed tension.. vicious circle... i had a ct scan which was normal so got over than and moved on to a gazillion cancers since... what it is to have HA!

:bighug1:

---------- Post added at 13:49 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

:bighug1:

mwone13
20-02-12, 14:28
Awe thank you pearl. Very reassuring did'nt know IBS can give nausea. I do suffer from that. I do also clench my jaw esp at night. I will try your tips out.
Oh did you also get the lightheadness feeling, the not quite dizzy but a bit off balance?

Many Thanks:)

pearl79
20-02-12, 14:45
yes, i used to moan about the off balance thing to my mum, i still get it now, mostly if i think about it too much.. the less i think about it the less i notice it. Sometimes, if i go down stairs or go through a door ...its as tho im not concerntrating properly. id go into full brown vertigo sometimes, not nice.

yes, if you look at the IBS section of this site it will give you a long list of symptoms...

I also get the cold wet sensations, i only get it on my legs tho, inner thighs and knees or my calves..

Hope this make you feel a bit better knowing your not in this on your own xxxxxxx

mwone13
20-02-12, 14:55
Wonderful, Thank you .:D
BTW I just tried the low shoulders and smile thing...I think i look like something out of a comedy western. Best just do it indoors.lol

pearl79
20-02-12, 14:57
Ha ha ha bless you!! good luck and hope you feel better soon :yesyes:

Beyonderz
20-02-12, 21:09
Nauseous feeling is quite common in anxiety since digestive system gets effected with it first.