PDA

View Full Version : New to site but please help

Rosequartz
20-02-12, 19:58
Hi I'm 39 and divorced. Have so many issues I really don't know where to begin. Breakdown in 2006. on anti-d's since oct 2006, doc thinks I suffered with High anxiety levels back then and they started to get better.

Tried reducing anti d, and got down to a quarter of a tablet every couple of days was doing so well and then BANG May 2011 massive anxiety attacks not that I even new what they were and then finally found this site months ago and diagnosed myself with GAD went to doctors who said Yes you have GAD on propanolol and Diazipam, Diazipam when needed. Really don't like these dark dark moments, had a lot of rubbish in my life and it just keeps on coming and hitting me all the time. Pulled myself out of the depression (I couldn't do anything) read, tv just couldn't concentrate. I would just pace up and down.

Doc thinks not depressed anymore and am now reducing anti-d which I am happy to do but I don't understand these attacks. I don't want them I don't like them I don't like the dark place and thoughts so why are they happening. I am a positive person I am reading positive thinking books and so on. Has my nervous system had over load? what can I do to help myself? I have good motivation I fought the depression and I will fight this but I get really really scared. Things keep happening its as if I just get over one thing then the world throws something else at me what is that all about? please help.

nomorepanic
20-02-12, 19:59
Hi Rosequartz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

flossie
20-02-12, 20:52
:welcome:I hope you can find some answers from the forum

william wallace
20-02-12, 23:13
:welcome:Lots of nice folks to chat with here:)

Pipkin
20-02-12, 23:33
Hi there and :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, I have.

Pip x

isthisasgdasitgets
21-02-12, 01:50
:flowers: Hi be kind to yourself, you beat depression and will beat this too x

Rosequartz
21-02-12, 09:34
hello and good morning to you. Thank you for your kind words. Today I have woken and had to take a diazapam before even starting the day. But I have thought to myself. Its only thoughts and they can only hurt you if you allow them too.

I hope you are ok today too.:yesyes:

william wallace
21-02-12, 09:44
Hey, if a Diazepam makes you feel a bit calmer and gives you a better start to the day, get it down ya:D Hope it gets better as the day goes on:hugs: