PDA

View Full Version : I know me again sorry. just keep looking for re asurance

richtaz33
20-02-12, 20:21
hi, briefly all last year and before right upto december last year 2011 i have felt and wanted nothing else but to be with my fiancee for life. yes sometimes i get relapses and go off on one saying i dont love her and just see all her negatives. Thing is at the moment i am on 10mg citalipram and about to start zoloft tomorrow. Thing as the moment my head is doing nothing but finding her faults and telling me i dont love her. I feel very irritable round parents and others and have a short fuse i do seem to have the other symptoms of classic depression but this buisness with my fiancee is with me 24/7. when i am distratced and with her it seems to fade allot and i just want to make love etc. But then something will happen something simple and ill over react for no reason and then it all starts. Its like i want her to be mega perfect or something and if she is not i start. Its like i would love her to wear skirts but she wont because she says she doesnt feel right about it then it all starts. any ideas what it is. is it ocd,rocd,depression.........:weep:

Scared_11
21-02-12, 11:30
Hi

Sorry but I had to laugh when I read the title for this post as it's totally me. I could write a thread on this site every minute with the constant reassurance I am searching for. It definitely OCD.

I feel exactly like u do at the minute. My OCD subject matter is different to yours, mine is self harm, suicide etc and I am constantly searching for reassurance that I am going to get better never do it etc.

And I do feel rather depressed at the moment so plan on taking some medication to see if that helps. Trying my hardest to be positive but finding it realy hard.

richtaz33
22-02-12, 07:11
scared 11 thankyou and good luck