PDA

View Full Version : head and eye pain still and twitchin :(

sherylee xx
20-02-12, 22:13
so im still hettin the lil head pains and eye pain they come and go and today i keep twitchin like my finger will just jump or my leg ect so worried:( gunna try see a gp tomoz also i dont feel right all shakey and weak and i cant describe the other feelin just not normal xx

jarmummy123
21-02-12, 11:58
Hi

I have the same thing. Tension type headaches across my forehead and sore temples. Its worse when I have been laying down with sore neck and shoulder muscles. I don't have eye pain but I have the odd twitches which occur when I am trying to go to sleep. I am going to go back to the Drs on thursday. I have been 4 times about this and once to a and e and been told its all anxiety.

sherylee xx
21-02-12, 12:03
its hard to believe it isnt it :( xx

jarmummy123
21-02-12, 12:09
How are you feeling today?

What are your headaches like?

Is your twitching all over?

sherylee xx
21-02-12, 12:40
i was feelin ok today then got a shootin pain down the sde of my head and it wont go its quite bad too :( the twitchin can happen anywhere, legs, arms, fingers, neck ect xx

jarmummy123
21-02-12, 12:54
My twitching occurs when I am resting normally when laying in bed before sleep. Its all over as well. My drs have said its anxiety.

My headaches can be bad and my forehead gets tense and aches which then goes to shoulders and neck. I get a bit of earache as well.

Do you get any pins and needles? I do in me hands from time to time.

I find that some days all these things happen then other days nothing.

I have seen 4 GPs and 1 A and E consultant (as I had a hot flash) from migrane who all say its anxiety so am on Day 15 of citalopram.

What have your drs said?

xtremx
21-02-12, 14:02
so im still hettin the lil head pains and eye pain they come and go and today i keep twitchin like my finger will just jump or my leg ect so worried:( gunna try see a gp tomoz also i dont feel right all shakey and weak and i cant describe the other feelin just not normal xx

Hi, Headpains and pain around the eye, Yep like someone said in a other post of yous TMJ. I get that.

Twitching my thumb loves that jumping ang jerking about has a mind of its own. LOL my legs dont set to close to me you will get kicked sometimes my leg jerks on it own bad sometimes.

My calf muscle twitch like mad (24 7)looks allways popping under the skin sometimes looks like snakes under the skin moving around sometime cramping as well. Same in shoulder, thigh, upper arm , eyelid, side of nose, You name it it twitches.

You know what it is Doctors tells me neuro tells me ANXIETY:blush:

Hopefully for you it is just a short period of time that you have it.

sherylee xx
21-02-12, 22:35
yes hun i get pins and needles in my hands and sometimes my feet iv seen about 9 different doctors about 3 in ane all say anxiety but i just can accept it for some reason :( i get earache to sometims xx

thankyou xtremx glad im nt the only one lol xx

jarmummy123
22-02-12, 08:47
How are you today?

sherylee xx
22-02-12, 18:42
ok i spose jakesmummy, you? xx