PDA

View Full Version : headache

anxiety nightmare
21-02-12, 00:55
ive had a throbbing headache for the last 6 days,have the tight band around my head,but thats been there for like 20 years,and yet i rarely get headaches,noticed the pain in my head gets worse,if i massage my neck muscles,or shake and move my head,not sleeping to good either,keep waking up ever hour or so,i also have woken up with a headache on the last 3 days,is this stress related? i havent been vomiting,or had any visual disturbances,,,,anyone had similiar? please help :O(

anxiety nightmare
22-02-12, 12:46
anyone?

danjhay
22-02-12, 15:24
Just thought i would let you know i have been suffering the same symtoms for a few days on and off, this is the same reason i have come on to the site to see who else has suffered with similar symptoms.
Im currently in the process of changing my job so i feel stressed about the move as i have been with my last employer for 12 1/2 years. Im looking forward to my new job but there is so much to think about.
im hoping this headache is all stress related but other gremlins keep creeping in at the back of my mind.
I hope you find my post as some comfort to your situation.:)

anxiety nightmare
22-02-12, 16:18
thanks for your post mate,i am beginning to wonder if its a bug of some sort then ?