PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE help me

jason440
21-02-12, 08:22
please sonmeone help me im so scared my girl friend has left me after 6 years and i cannot stop shaking 24/7 and i cannot rest and m havng constant extreme anxiety iv even been to hospital 2 nights ago becuase it was that bad

my girl frend stopped all anxiety and now i cannot stop it i need help please god anyone please help me

iv got valum but even that doesnt stop t compkletely

im also on citaropram

nothing works please help me POLEASE

nomorepanic
21-02-12, 08:23
Hi jason440

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

jason440
21-02-12, 08:28
admin please help mme pplease lplease help me please i cant taket this any ,longer i cant do this anymore

macc noodle
21-02-12, 08:46
You need to call your doctor and ask for help and get a referral to Mental Health team

Pipkin
21-02-12, 09:22
Jason,

Stop, sit down, take a deep breath. You are going to be ok. You've been here before and you always got through. Is there anyone you can talk to nearby? Can you ring a family member or a friend?

Things may seem very bad right now and, trust me, there are many of us on here who have been exactly where you are and we're still here to tell the tale. I really do understand that feeling of complete devastation when a relationship breaks down but you are easily strong enough to get through.

If you are really struggling to see a way through, ring your doctor and get an emergency appointment asap. He will be able to help you with some short-term treatment while you get things into perspective.

For fear of repeating myself, stop, breathe, you will be ok.

Take care

Pip x

---------- Post added at 09:22 ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 ----------

If your friends and family aren't available for a chat, ring the Samaritans who will listen and will really be able to help. Their national number is 08457 90 90 90