PDA

View Full Version : Just joined! Hello!

mummyruth
21-02-12, 11:23
Hi
Found this forum while researching my symptoms! I'm 30yrs old, mum to 3 wonderful kids 7,2 and 10mths.
After a combination of various stressful events over the past couple of years including miscarriages, an ectopic pregnancy, looking after my partner who has mental health issues and also coping with him betraying me on more than one occasion, I have got to the point where I need some help myself.
Suffered anxiety and panic for a number of months, gradually getting worse. My partner ended up ringing an ambulance this weekend as it became so severe. I have now just started Citalopram which I hope will help so I can find 'me' again and be a good mum to my kids!
Reading all your posts is helping me realise I'm not on my own and I can stop these horrible feelings.

Nice to meet everyone xx

diane07
21-02-12, 11:26
Hi mummyruth

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
21-02-12, 11:34
Hiya Ruth! Welcome to a great supportive forum, glad to have you with us! :welcome:
Paula x

flossie
21-02-12, 14:43
:welcome:

cheryl foster
21-02-12, 15:35
hello and welcome.:hugs:

PanicOver!!
21-02-12, 16:24
Hi and welcome

You most certainly are not on your own

Xx