PDA

View Full Version : Reassurance please!! :( why is this frequent urination here every day :(

jaynehal
21-02-12, 13:55
Hi me again with the same old problem!

Just needing some reassurance please, can't understand why this frequent urination continues every day :( the pattern is same daily,

Wake up 8am go the toilet
10.30am toilet
11.00am toilet
11.30am toilet
1.00pm toilet
3.30pm toilet

Each wee is approx. 150-200ml

This is the same every day! And I only have 2 cups of decaffe coffee!

My doc says it sounds like anxiety but I'm not convinced, but I've had all the tests!

Anyone else like this?

Thanks

Jayne x

nicola1980
21-02-12, 14:04
This is always happening to me too and the amount of times ive gone to the doctors thinking ive got a water infection is unbelievable, anxiety can cause us to urinate more frequently but not sure why??? xx

mummyruth
21-02-12, 14:07
Yep, I get this too. More so on 'anxious' days. So I think mine is directly caused by the anxiety x

jaynehal
21-02-12, 14:16
Thanks guys, just like to know I'm not on my own! It's hard to understand how anxiety causes this isn't it!
Thanks x

mummyruth
21-02-12, 14:18
It's strange what symptoms you get with anxiety isn't it?! I convinced myself I was a type 1 diabetic for awhile with the symptoms I was getting......

jaynehal
21-02-12, 14:28
I've had it nearly every day for 3 months, think it's a bit obsessive now! Had every test going though and nothings wrong, I have asked my doctor several times about being diabetic and she just keeps saying no, the tests where fine lol, bet the doctors hate me!
Thanks x