PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really down!

Hayley1982
21-02-12, 18:10
I feel soo low can't stop crying x

petram
21-02-12, 18:26
hi h26 i was like that for almost 2 weeks and on meds still waiting for the right dose to kick in , your perk up hun , is there anything in particular causing this or just the lovely depression were blessed with??
keep strong darling , big hugs to you iv been crying too today for a change feel flat and anxious coming in waves, im premenstral and waiting for meds to kick in !! urghhhhhhh
xxx

Hayley1982
21-02-12, 18:40
It's been my nephews 2nd birthday so been round lots of people which makes me panic, than my sister started arguing. Now im all panicky. My mums friend here now for tea. Just finding everyday a struggle x

Helen1985
21-02-12, 19:00
Sending very big hugs your way hun. itl get easier it wont be like this forever babe i promise. I now what u mean about the anx about people round but tomoro u will think achually there was nothing to worry about xxx

anx mum
21-02-12, 21:43
Ah hun your having a rough time of it. Its so hard to face people when your feeling so anxious. What meds u on they will take a few weeks to start to work:hugs:

kittikat
21-02-12, 21:52
Sorry to hear you are having a bad time. If it's any comfort to you I have also been in tears most of the day today...work, just couldn't handle it today, really anxious :wacko:
It's not a good feeling, but keep telling yourself 'tomorrow is another day' hopefully you'll feel better then. Take care :hugs:x

K1rsty
21-02-12, 21:55
Sorry you are having a tough time - hope you feel better soon. :hugs:xx

ZD
21-02-12, 22:08
Sending you big hug hunny , :bighug1: sorry your having a hard time xxx