PDA

View Full Version : Full blood test....

Greenman50
21-02-12, 18:24
Well i kept this quiet , i almost forgot about it and didn,t stress at all .

All was ok except chlosterial was high (didn,t ask how high) and 2 liver enzymes were slightly raised which i,m not surprised as i drink to much .

Nothing major and i go back in 3 months and i,m haveing a lifestyle change :D

The relief lasted 3 hours when my dad found out his were not right and he has been asked to see the gp tommorow .

Now i feel all anxiuos with worry . Don,t know why i,m posting this really but it just feels like one thing after another that stress,s me out and i have been fine for ages :blush:

kirstynic
21-02-12, 18:33
I know how you feel we worry about ourselves and then if we feel ok it's like someone we love has something for us to worry about, I actually think I feel worse worrying about parents, child husband etc then I do when it's me.

Hope your dads ok xx

suzy-sue
21-02-12, 19:02
I know what you mean Mel ..Since Christmas I have had one thing after another to worry about .My nerves are on edge and im now not sleeping properly .This is the first time in 3 years so I guess I cant really complain ..Im just trying to let it all wash over me as worrying doesnt help anything .ITS NOT EASY THOU ..,The Cholesterol can be lowered by a strict change of diet and lifestyle before you try anything like Statins ,Drs tend to dish them out like smarties and they arent always necessary .Hope your Dad gets sorted out ..and you feel better soon .T/c Sue xx

Greenman50
21-02-12, 19:32
Thanks guys , i was just venting some stress :hugs: