PDA

View Full Version : Started Celexa 4 days ago and having bad side effects!

Dragi316
21-02-12, 20:04
Well my Doc finally put me on Celexa for Anxiety and Panic Attack. I started feeling Nausea and Lack of appetite , Then yesterday started the scariest symptom a Trembling buzzing sensation from my upper back to my arms and legs. I'm freaking out that these could be some Nuralogic problem? Are these normal side effects of Celexa?

Beyonderz
21-02-12, 22:00
I didn't use that one but another medicine, though they all are pretty much the same. I think you are experiencing these because of the anxiety/panic disorder. Symptoms you describes, which I also had during panic, is common with anxiety. And you may feel such things until the medicine starts working.

Maybe you are thinking about the possible side effects a bit much, then you start feeling them. Even though these are the real side effects, your body will get use to the medicine in 1-2 weeks. I'd recommend you to continue using it.

I am pretty sure these symptoms you are experiencing are related to anxiety, not related to a serious physical problem.
Hope you feel well soon.

Nervous jen
05-09-16, 05:00
Well my Doc finally put me on Celexa for Anxiety and Panic Attack. I started feeling Nausea and Lack of appetite , Then yesterday started the scariest symptom a Trembling buzzing sensation from my upper back to my arms and legs. I'm freaking out that these could be some Nuralogic problem? Are these normal side effects of Celexa?

I have the same symptoms I'm on day 6 feeling like I have the flu body aches etc. I was on this before and I never noticed side effects because I was so far gone with anxiety I wouldn't have known a side effect from anxiety. It took me 2 to 3 weeks to feel better the first time. I'm having it rough this time around

Shazamataz
05-09-16, 06:15
Yes, the buzzing feeling is normal for starting these meds. Also gastrointestinal upsets but hopefully it will pass soon!

Hopefulmi
05-09-16, 10:03
I struggled too but it passes quite quickly. Hang in there it will be worth it x