PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all

Getting back to me
22-02-12, 08:00
Well never in a million years would I have ever thought I would be joining a forum for my health but here I am .Its come as a shock tbh as I was always a glass half full type of girl .I am however positive that this site will provide a wealth of information and I am sure a great deal of support along my journey to rediscovering myself again .:)

nomorepanic
22-02-12, 08:02
Hi Getting back to me

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Kendra
22-02-12, 08:26
Hi,

Welcome to the site, you will get loads of support and help its a fantastic site!!

Kendra x

Getting back to me
22-02-12, 08:41
Thankyou .I have had a little nose around already and am getting a lot of comfort from knowing that I am one of a majority not a miority which it has felt like over the past 2 months or so

macc noodle
22-02-12, 08:46
Hi gettingback

Welcome to NMP - it has been an absolute godsend to me over the last 18 months - Hope you find it be helpful.

Macc

CATHY74
22-02-12, 14:35
Hi i'm new too...recentley started back at work after almost 4 months off with anxiety and depression...its onwards and upwards from now on

Pipkin
22-02-12, 15:01
Hi there and :welcome:

Pip x