PDA

View Full Version : just dont know anymore, lost

oh no_1
22-02-12, 14:47
was on citalopram 20mg.... felt great on it, but stupidly came off myself suddenly as felt fab, and felt fab still for few weeks when came off n then felt crap, on sertraline now 100mg.... just still feel crap and been on it bout 2 months now?
just getting worse, struggling to even go on chat at the moment thats why havent been in today and not sure when il feel able to go bk in, just seem to go in, dont speak as too much n then go in help but people have got their own worries and shouldnt have to ask ppl to come in help.

help

paula lynne
22-02-12, 16:26
Hiya, is there any reason you cant go back on Citalopram if thats the one that works best for you? Go and speak to your Gp. x

pinkdove
22-02-12, 17:04
yes, ask your gp to change you back if it worked, don't worry about asking to go into help in the chat room , that's what it's there for and they are all your friends and will be glad to help.. hope you feel better soon xx

oh no_1
22-02-12, 18:29
i panic bout going to docs and just seems im there all time at mo, for blood pressure, and for this etc and been told by someone else to do bout something else... arggghhh

wot wud i say to my doc if i went bk bout these?

paula lynne
22-02-12, 22:54
Just tell your doctor how the meds are making you feel everyday.