PDA

View Full Version : Would be happy to help :)

PITITA
22-06-06, 00:13
Hi all,

I just wanted to offer anybody my help who is agoraphobic and lives in london as I have a lot of free time on my hand during the day and am blessed with a caring, patient nature so please feel free to email me any time you need help to go out! :) I understand that people who are agoraphobic feel safer if they have someone to be with them while outside...so if you need me to be your safe person and need some support let me know:)!!!!

oh and I undesratnd anxiety....my personal struggle is with HA :)

Love Anita xxx

" The solution to a problem is right through it..."

PUGLETMUM
22-06-06, 14:43
hello anita, i'm not in london unfortunately as i would take up your offer, what is HA? sometimes my brain is slow and i feel very stupid because it's something obvious, but am not sure with this one, emmas

hayles
22-06-06, 15:28
Emmas - HA is Health Anxiety.
Which is what i suffer from

Hay x

Paddington
22-06-06, 15:52
how kind of you.I dont live in london either,shame that!Still i am sure you will be a life line to someone who does live there.Thanks 4 the kind offer.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

PurpleRain
22-06-06, 23:40
This is so kind of you to offer your support! I dont live in London unfortunatly but just wanted to say how nice it is of you to offer,i hope someone can benefit from your help!

Take care xx

den64
24-06-06, 20:00
Hi Anita that is so nice of you wish i lived near you unfortunately i dont but i do hope some-one takes up youre offer it could help them a great deal

Take Care

chucklehound
25-06-06, 01:02
Unfortunately I don't live near you.
What I great thing you are happy to do.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

LucyR
27-06-06, 19:36
Hi Anita,
I would love your support also, but unfortunately not in London, I am a long way away indeed! I also dread going out sometimes and suffer from dread.
Lucy.

Gregor
29-06-06, 20:48
Hi Anita,

I too don't live in or near London. I would definitely take up your offer otherwise. You are such a nice person for this!

Gregor