PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get this

Lisamarie
23-02-12, 10:37
I have woken up this morning feeling really heavy everywhere my tummy is hurting my head is hurting stinging in my eyes cramps in my legs back pain and feel like my body is shaking but I can't see that it is.

Has anyone else had this before its scaring me quite a bit I'm hoping its just my anxiety but since having it I haven't ever had this feeling. Could it be a serious neroulogical disease.

mashedbanana
23-02-12, 22:34
Hi Lisamarie

I had the shakes and some of the other symptoms you mention for about a week once. Turns out it was totally anxiety and recently I've been getting nausea and dizziness. I think sometimes your anxiety will just tip over the edge and make you physically unwell. Look after yourself, take it easy and eat well.

saro
24-02-12, 08:51
Maybe you are coming down with something viral? Try not to think the worst... you will soon feel better :)

Lisamarie
24-02-12, 14:04
Thanks guys this anxiety really does suck i wish us all well

x

Blade
26-02-12, 18:06
Hi Lisa

sorry for late reply , im still finding my way around . I often wake up hurting , esp legs , i get a tense headache and deffo shakey , the other symptom i get on and of is a strage sensation down one side of my face and head , not a pain as such just a wierd sensation

Good Luck

Blade

07-03-12, 11:52
that sounds pretty bad