PDA

View Full Version : Thanking members

neroo
23-02-12, 12:14
I'm new here and would loveto get to know the people who make an impression
So on the thread we give thanks to the people who always help or make us laugh. Any one who stands out

neroo
I'll start neroo that dude is just so cool annd totally helps everyone
Not saying he's Jesus or anything but god he is one hunk of a man:D

Your turn

Mindful
23-02-12, 20:31
I am terrible with names, remembering people, in reali life and on here but a couple do stick in my mind, stormsky ( hope i have her username correct) always writes fantastic posts, very helpful, informative and just straight to the point, i like that. Also William Wallace ( again i hope the name is correct lol) always gives great advice and i find myself loling at the way he says some things, or the way i interpret them, all light hearted but very helpful at the same time.
I know there are a few more that i always find myself nodding in agreement with but i have a memory blank at the mo... i will think on and get back to you :)

sam66
23-02-12, 20:37
There are many for me, pinkdove is very kind and kittikat is lovely, It can be hard joining and so much to take in but neroo, not everyone sees eye to eye, but I think one the whole you have a safe place here, enjoy it and makes great friends that give good support to you :)

pinkdove
23-02-12, 20:48
There are many for me, pinkdove is very kind and kittikat is lovely, It can be hard joining and so much to take in but neroo, not everyone sees eye to eye, but I think one the whole you have a safe place here, enjoy it and makes great friends that give good support to you :)
thank you for that sam :hugs:

sam66
23-02-12, 20:49
you are more than welcome x

crystal17
23-02-12, 23:00
Stormsky is lovely and has been there for me many a time, and Paula Lynne. And Nicola of course who made it all possible :) And William Wallace.
And Carys and debs71.

But I want to thank everyone who has ever responded to a thread I've made, I'm always very grateful and it means so much as I feel so alone in my thoughts alot of the time.

kittikat
23-02-12, 23:40
There are many kind people on here who have helped me in times of distress... but extra special thanks to K1rsty, Sam66, H26, 10Asda, blueangel and of course the wonderfully funny William Wallace :)

Also my late night fun & games partners in crime WW (again) Blue Moon, Phill2 and Sexy-sue.

Thanks to you all for making life a bit more bearable and making me laugh & cry and sometimes cry with laughter...you know who you are :D

sam66
23-02-12, 23:43
god you got me crying again, I aint used to nice people and its lovely

blue moon
24-02-12, 05:44
Thank You Kittikat:hugs:I have not many,Suzy-Sue,Phill,YOU and Bill.I do hope I make lot more,I like to send hugs to sam66:hugs:for just being you.xx
Love Petra x

Jamesk
24-02-12, 08:56
Many for me for their companionship in chat shich is a huge help (elysium and scotland this means you!)

But particular thanks to Abarth and Another New Year who talked some sense into me when I was getting in a real state yesterday, especailly as Abarth himself was feeling lousy, so it really was above and beyond.

macc noodle
24-02-12, 14:31
Snowgoose, Rain, Janetxx, Venus Blue Jeans, Sar0417, Paula Lynne, the much missed Debs71, Elen, Jacsta Stars,

And many more who have helped me along the way (do not be offended if I have missed you off please :D)

Carys
24-02-12, 17:28
Ah thanks Crystal, that is sweet. :D

venusbluejeans
24-02-12, 17:37
ummmm far too many really.......

Chococat xxx nomorepanic Weeble40 Janetxx, MaccNoodle, Sar0417, Suzy-sue Hunter, DuggE, Evil_Monkey, Elen, Jacsta and lots more :) :)

sickandtired
24-02-12, 18:39
scotland (Fi),Lauz,Snowgoose just to name a few .....
met many lovely people,thank you all......i think im well on the way to recovery,and if u need to bend my ear message me anytime xxx

sam66
24-02-12, 18:50
I forgot Baggs, who in my first few days, patiently tryed to keep me calm, another true gem

daisycake
24-02-12, 19:32
Debs71, much missed - and Horse, who sent me a lovely PM once. As well as a few others who have sent lovely messages in the past, I can't remember your names though :( Paula Lynne as well, and two or three of the chat moderators who have calmed me down before .. Oh and Pokerface and Ella Jayne (? hope that's the right name)! xxx

sam66
24-02-12, 19:41
blimey blue moon I aint heard that in years very kind of you, I was thinking perhaps chop me head off, lose me in a dark place, very kind, thankyou x

crystal17
24-02-12, 19:49
I've noticed people saying debs71 'much missed' and wondered what happened?

Carys
24-02-12, 20:08
Yes, I was wondering the same Crystal...it appears she left here before Christmas, after becoming upset in a rather heated thread.