PDA

View Full Version : Bowel probs

Getting back to me
23-02-12, 13:20
Finally booked a docs appointment and have told myself I am NOT to panic because I know he will be sending me back to the hospital for further tests .I was told if I experienced any pain after bleeding from the back end 2 weeks ago ( sorry if your eating ) that I was to go straight back .I didnt because I am too fearful of the outcome .2 weeks later and appointment booked .

I have told myself I will sleep tonight but wether I do will be another matter entirely .I am so nervous and worried now .

swgrl09
23-02-12, 13:39
You did the right thing though and the best thing for both your health and your health anxiety! It is good to get used to making appointments and having to deal with the fear instead of hiding from it. You have done the right thing, great job!

Getting back to me
23-02-12, 13:43
Thankyou . I know I have a good community of support here awaiting if needed.I will try to apply some of the CBT statagies I have been learning in the meantime ,but god I do hate the waiting around for consultants and results !

Trish
23-02-12, 15:12
Well done you:)

I know, the waiting is the worse, I'm in the same boat as I've been for a chest xray this morning and I'm trying not to think about it and nervous everytime the phone rings:doh:

Again well done for making the appt:)

Trish x