PDA

View Full Version : constant nausea

Wuboo
24-02-12, 08:52
Anyone else get this? I seem to get a lot of nausea i think its been happening for the last week

LAURA48
24-02-12, 08:58
Hi - sorry to hear that - horrible - are you on any medication causing this? Laura x

Wuboo
24-02-12, 09:03
I take sertraline but been on them for nearly 2 months

cathycrumble
24-02-12, 10:15
How are you finding them? I have just started them 50mg? I have nausea when my nerves are bad like now. when I am ok I don't.

What dose are you on Jay?

Cathy xx

PinkRoxy
24-02-12, 10:22
Anyone else get this? I seem to get a lot of nausea i think its been happening for the last week

aww honey (((hug)))

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this. I get terrible problems with my tummy all the time and most of it is feeling sick.

Ive tried things like peppermint tea, ginger syrup from the health shop, or even some digestive tonics like aloe vera juice or probiotics.

They may help a little but even when I take it I still constantly battle with eating and nausea and now its bowel pain and diahrroea added too.

I would mention it to your gp though so they can do tests to see what is causing it even if its unlikely to be something serious it could still be something small that could pick up in a blood test or something.

Anyway good luck and hope you are feeling better soon and I understand how awful it is.