PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Lank
24-02-12, 12:56
Hi,

My names Lank (due to my hight), i've been suffering from depression for a week now, i'm on Citalopram and on a waiting list for CBT. I'm finding it very very difficult to get through each day at the moment, crying a lot and eating very little. Just want to talk to people who have experience of this.

Thanks for reading.

Lank

nomorepanic
24-02-12, 12:57
Hi Lank

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

nicola1980
24-02-12, 13:03
Hi and :welcome: xx

car_scared
25-02-12, 11:25
Hello and welcome. I am fairly new to this site as well, but if you want to read my story it is under the introduce yourself "New Here" thread. I have been hospitalized for suicidal thoughts for a week and a half, but have had them for 2.5 weeks, but for the first week and a half, they just left me to myself most of the time. They would come check on me once in a while, but being alone was the worst thing for me because I didn't feel like doing anything so all I would do is sit and think and thinking just made it all worse. Finally starting group therapy on Monday. So in some ways I know how you feel. The medicine is helping, but I just want to get off it. I don't like taking medicine.