PDA

View Full Version : hi

bronte
24-02-12, 13:43
hi how quick do they look at breast lump biopsys i had mine tuesday and they said they would send me a letter with the results would the biopsy have been checked by now x

teez
24-02-12, 13:45
mine took two weeks hun :hugs:

bronte
24-02-12, 14:38
hi teez did you get your results by letter or did you have to go back to the clinic for your results x

---------- Post added at 14:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:09 ----------

anyone x

bronte
24-02-12, 19:01
sorry for being a pain i just cant help worrying even though nothing was seen on scan or mammogram only normal breast tissue i cant stop worrying as to why they would want to take a few cells for testing x

countrygirl
24-02-12, 19:30
So you can stop worrying! They were being a 100% thorough and knew that this was the only way you would believe them, your Gp would have mentioned your anxiety in the referral I bet so they would know that you would need extra reassurance.

Pathology can take two weeks to get results. Iknow its useless saying don't worry until you need to as we would all be same as you and worrying:shrug: but the chance of you having cancerous cells is miniscule having had normal mammo and ultrasound.

bronte
24-02-12, 19:49
hi countrygirl but the consultant i saw was so stiff upper lipped when i told her i had health anxiety she didnt even blink she just said i could go back in 3 months instead for the lump to be reasessed and have the biopsy then . But i thought i would get it over and done with hence the anxiety x

bronte
02-03-12, 19:28
Hi everyone i got the letter this morning from breast clinic and the biopsy results show its just normal breast tissue and nothing at all to worry about im so happy and relieved x

Diva
02-03-12, 21:24
Happy and relieved for you too Bronte! Well done for getting the biopsy done rather than waiting.
Have a happy and restful weekend, you deserve it!:yesyes:

bronte
03-03-12, 16:35
thankyou diva xx