PDA

View Full Version : hit head oh dear :(

Em.ma
24-02-12, 20:29
Hi
My cousin (who is young) is staying the night and we was just putting her to bed and she there a toy accross the room and it hit me on the head :@
The round eye of the toy which is sharp hit me on the head.
I can feel were it hit me.

mikewales
24-02-12, 20:34
Emma you have posted things like this countless times before. Please dont start new threads, add the post to your old one if you must make a post about it

nicola1980
24-02-12, 20:34
Well i walked into the door frame today lol and ive got the biggest bruise on my forehead and its throbbing like hell! Lol x x

Em.ma
24-02-12, 22:19
Ouch Nicola,
I've done things like that before left bruises and lumps.
Our skulls are built to take a lot of bangs before it even causes the mildest of damage though otherwise a lot of children wouldn't make it to adulthood lol (their just reasurred my self a bit their to!)
Hope it clears soon for you :)

moirascott
25-02-12, 00:13
Emma

I have lost count on how many times I have hit myself on the head either by falling over or objects being thrown.

Im still here to tell the tale and Im going to stick my neck out here, I cannot see the point of the post. If your are concerned ring NHS direct.

Moira

Em.ma
25-02-12, 10:04
Ok.
But then couldnt that be the same for all HA threads all here.
At the origianl time of posting I was panicking so I posted like other members here...
I know it seems like a small issue in comparsion but it was still causing HA like other members have....
If I should phone NHS direct then every person posting here should aswell as then they are all "pointless"
We are all concerend thats why we post so if we are all concerend we should all phone NHS direct.
I dont understand why I am being ratted out here.

nicola1980
25-02-12, 11:02
Emma are you still taking the citalopram the doc prescribed for you? X x

xfilme
25-02-12, 21:47
Em.ma: I think its because you were making a statement about what you did instead of asking about something you were worried about. Thats why the thread seemed unnecessary because it wasnt clear what you wanted people to respond to. Its like me starting a post saying "today i stubbed my toe" if i dont write what exactly im concerned about after the incident happened, it sounds like you are just making observations instead of asking for help in any way, which is what the forum is designed for. Nobody is criticising you for posting Em.ma, its just not really all that clear what you're asking for help with. If you had written "i hit my head today and Im worried about concussion" then people might have responded with something more reassuring. Just my opinion. x

Keith
25-02-12, 23:02
I agree with Xfilme, you need to say what you are worried about so we can help you.

Em.ma
26-02-12, 21:30
thanks for the response xfilme I understand what you meant more now and i agree with you- i didnt write what i was worrying about so can understand were you are coming from.

Nicola- I am- still sticking with it hoping it helps still though... I have seen a small change in anxiety but not their yet.

found out today my Nan has a lump on nose been on anti biotics no difference so had a blood test done and now she is having to have a 24 hour blood pressure monitor. dont know why- she wont tell just tells me not to worry about her...
also got huge pain for about 10 seconds were i got hit on the 24th--- 48 hours ago. now.

lizzie29
26-02-12, 21:45
People are always bumping their heads and are fine. You say you've seen a small change with meds but aren't there yet - meds alone won't fix you, you have to put in the hard work yourself. I've said this before and tried so many times to tell you what to do to help like you get at CBT, but you're not doing it!