PDA

View Full Version : sharp pains in temple and feelin sick and faint :( please reply

sherylee xx
24-02-12, 22:25
he guys today i stated gettin more shapr head pains but in my right temple very sharp pains, anyway about an hour ago i came over very wobbly and faint it was horrible it got better but its back now and i feel abit sick im so worried :( xx

SomeOddworld
24-02-12, 22:53
Could be ice pick headaches, how long do these pains last? The sickness and faintness could be anxiety.

sherylee xx
24-02-12, 23:14
erm some a second others 5 - 6 seconds iv heard of ice pick headaches yeah it could have been i did think that but worry so much xx

SomeOddworld
24-02-12, 23:17
Yeah IP headaches tend to be like that. Don't worry though, they're harmless, I get them too. Do you grind your teeth at all (bruxism)? That can contribute to temple/head pain.

sherylee xx
25-02-12, 00:27
not that i know of, the pain is so scary :( i do click my jaw though xx

Mattb22
25-02-12, 00:43
I think i know exactly what you mean I had pains in my left temple for the first 6 months of my HA they would be there for weeks then id have a couple of days without them then suprise they would be back, gladly I havnt experienced these fr the past 4 months which im happy about because these were one of my worst symptoms. The best way l could describe it was an electric shock or really sharp pain that most of the time would last a split second but sometimes a little longer. I hope this dissapears quickly for you as it was hell for me.
Matt

sherylee xx
25-02-12, 01:04
yep its pretty much what you described mattb22 its so horrible, mine went for a day i thought oh great within an hour i got a sharp pain in my temple :( and thankyou i hope they go soon too :( xx