PDA

View Full Version : really paranoid thinking im losing it about to go to a and e

gordie1
25-02-12, 00:07
Hi ive been really stressed the last few days I was due to travel 40 miles to the theatre and stay in a hotel overninght however I did not sleep properly for 2 nights due to anxiety and I was going to go last night but didnt I am really stressed my house is a mess. Then when I went to get the bus to see my parents a guy in black waved and thumbs up to and I thought he muttered the word death as he rode past. I spoke to my parents about it and they said it could have been Dave as he waved at someone. They drove me to the theatre and I enjoyed it I had a couple of head rushes through it and a couple of palps but it was a hot theatre and i am very tired. My parents took me home and when i got home I found the door open when I tried to open it and I am convinced someone has been in the house although there is nothing changed at all. Now Im really anxious could I have gone away and not locked my door?? Please some logic here I am about to go to a&e does lack of sleep really make you imagine things

nomorepanic
25-02-12, 00:43
A&E won't help to be honest as there is nothing wrong with you physically. This is all anxiety and you don't need to go as you do not have an emergency

Go to bed and sleep on things

suzy-sue
25-02-12, 02:10
Lack of sleep can make you forget things ,It can also make your Anxiety a lot worse .Chances are you are on edge and imagined the word death ,as it could have been any word .Its just your imagination playing tricks due to lack of sleep .You also prob forgot to lock the door properly .Ive done this too on occassions and aso forgot to shut windows :lac:.Normally im very stict about these things and never forget to check ,Drink a nice warm cup of milk and sugar and try to get some sleep .If you dont sleep well over the weekend try some over the counter sleep remedy.Boots do a good one .Nerves need rest like an engine needs oil .Relaxation before bed and a nice soak will help you .Take care and try not to keep overthinking .If somone had been in your house they would have taken something and you'd be able to tell .Remember to lock up before you head up to Zog :winks: .luv Sue x

sherylee xx
25-02-12, 13:15
aw hun :( anxiety can make you hear things and halucinate 100% fact hun also when were consumed with health worries its easy to forget things i went out the other day and didnt lock my door i was so shocked i had forgotten but it happens hun when our minds are racin with other things, id advise you see your gp though as if you are sufferin with the hearin/seein things that arnt really there part of anxiety they can help you xx

suzy-sue
25-02-12, 23:28
Hope you are ok today gordie ,and managed to get some sleep eventually ? .Sue x.