PDA

View Full Version : scared to go to sleep

jonners
25-02-12, 00:48
Just wondered if anyone else gets like this? Have been poorly with flu recently so been worried about that and haunt been sleeping well. Am so tired but the thought of falling asleep freaks me out in case I don't wake up again. Getting worked up and now got a heavy head and neck and a dull headache which just added to my worry.
Hope everyone out there is having a better night!!

Ingenious
25-02-12, 15:57
Try something that will make you feel a little more at ease, for example, leave the light on, get a night light, put the TV or radio on, that sort of thing.

Day-V Anne
25-02-12, 16:30
Hopefully you have slept since you posted. The lack of sleep is going to make you feel worse. I have had the same fears before off and on. I have always woke up, and I don't know what your beliefs are, but to me if God wants me he will take me and I rather that would happen in my sleep. You will be fine I promise!! :)

AngelHeart
25-02-12, 23:10
I always worry I will wake up through the night panicking :( and then usually I do because I've thought about it, I would maybe try falling asleep with music on or read or watch a dvd beforehand, anything that relaxes you, xxx