PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe it :((((((

kirstynic
25-02-12, 17:20
My mum has a lump in her tummy that is getting scanned on thursday and OC symptoms

My dad has had a cough for 4 months which was diagnosed a couple of weeks ago as a chest infection but tonite is coughing up blood

I am so worried and just sure that both have cancer all my
Pathetic HA panics last year and now this year this is real this is scary this is like a nightmare

pearl79
25-02-12, 18:26
my son had suffered a terrible cough not so long ago.. felt like it lasted weeks. he was coughing up blood loads. was so horrible I panicked terrible x but was only sore from the chest infection.. nothin more..

valleybear
25-02-12, 19:04
You can certainly cough up blood with a chest infection and when I had a benign ovarian cyst I had a lump and loads of pain also. An ovarian cyst is quite common and can be operated on successfully. I am sorry you are so worried and can totally understand it but try to think positively and know that others are thinking of you.X:hugs:

kirstynic
25-02-12, 19:54
Thank you for your replys. It's just so hard to see a positive outcome from this. My parents aren't just my parents they are my best friends too, and even tho I am married with a Daughter I still need them

kirstynic
28-02-12, 06:22
So my daddy has his lung X-ray today and my mum has her scan Thursday I think this is going to be a very bad week :( I want so much for cancer not to be the outcome of either of their problems but it's looking most likely :(

My dad was a heavy smoker for years but I was so proud when he gave up 18 months ago, however unfortunately he is still subject to second hand smoke :(

My mum has been feeling better but it's the constant wind everyday it's just not normal and that lump in her stomach :(

I think if I wasn't on cipralex I would be even more of a mess then I am now.