PDA

View Full Version : Please stop this worrying!!

LilysMummy
25-02-12, 21:15
Hello... So, earlier on i was getting ready to meet a friend who was waiting outside so i quickly got changed and after i had this ache in my upper left arm, its gone off abit now but was there for about 30 mins.. now my hand feels like it has pins and needles.. but i think thats probably from the pain, cauld this be muscle, i have had some normal chest pains today but im use to them and ive had an ecg which shows my heart is fine, but now this had made me worry once again!! my doctor tells me, my ecg wauldnt change results in 1 month! and if it was my heart it wauld start in my chest and i wauldnt be sitting talking about it, but i need advice some other people who have had the same thing! :( thank you. xx

Beyonderz
26-02-12, 04:21
Yes I experience the same thing actually but usually at night. I recently had ecg also since my heart rate is a little faster than normal, but the doctor didn't mention about a serious problem. So I think you also shouldn't worry about it. Sometimes we do things that make our nerves react. It can be related to bad posture. Or at least I try to think that way in my case.
Feel well soon

Breezay
26-02-12, 17:49
You could have caught a nerve in your arm. Resting it should help, whether it's a nerve or muscular pain.
I was on crutches for a while and kept catching my ulnar nerve. I got pain in my arm and two of my fingers went numb. It's completely harmless and with a little rest, it went away :)