PDA

View Full Version : Hi new here serious allergies and chest tightening causing panic

Sixandamamma
25-02-12, 23:24
Hello. My name is lula.i am a mother of six and two days ago became a grandma.i have severe allergies and wierd chest tightening for years.been on several rounds of antibiotics for it and several visits to doctor for band tightening around my chest.i sm very stressed snd think I always need antibiotics for this. My white blood count is fine my neutriphils are up but yhey say it is allergies.i recently had a daughter 14that ran away sixteen times.tortured by her ex boyfriend.my whole life as child was hell.my brother had sold drugs and stole and cops were always in and out in in my house .he always tortured me as s child.and now I always wake up in sheer psnic mode.recently got diagnosed with pdramatic stress syndrome.scared to take welbutrin is what I got peescribed.i feel like I am robbing my kids of thier mommy enjoyment as eell ss dad who has been deprived of sex.if someone could help me understand all my symptoms I am sure life would be better.

nomorepanic
25-02-12, 23:28
Hi Sixandamamma

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Pipkin
26-02-12, 00:06
Hi Lula and :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people on here who understand what you're going through - it must really be tough and you're obviously incredibly strong to keep fighting.

Take care

Pip xx

mary12
26-02-12, 21:56
Hi lula.... :welcome: