PDA

View Full Version : Some advice would be nice

Beyonderz
26-02-12, 04:01
I think I mentioned before that I am experiencing panic from time to time, that comes and goes like short periods of time. Nowadays I am in such kind of panic period. That's totally fine for me since I use to live with it and I plan to use medication again soon.

All those years I used to sleep with TV turned on - I had extreme sleeping problems before - and I used to have TV in my bedroom before. Now I live with my fiance in a small, cute one room flat where we have our bed and sofas and all in same room. The problem is (finally I'm coming to the point), because I always end up sleeping on sofa which is near TV, I am suffering from some weird numb/warm feeling in my left arm and my arm feels weak. I have some neck pain also. On the other hand, even though I know it will make me feel better to go sleep on comfortable bed, I can not help but fall a sleep on sofa. My fiance is a very understanding person, he is an angel and he doesn't say a word about it. He ends up sleeping alone almost whole night.

I know this sounds stupid and weird, and I know it shouldn't be a cause of worry especially when I am in a panicky period. The more I sleep on sofa, the more I get weird numb, weak, sleepy arm (and sometimes leg), and then I become more stressed thinking it's a serious blood circulation problem or something. Vicious circle.
I don't even know it's because of sleeping on sofa but I am tired of listening to my body lately and visiting doctors for stupid small things, since it brings more panic to me. I cannot come up with a good way to solve this. Maybe I should force myself to sleep on bed. Thanks for reading.

miss sparkle
26-02-12, 07:33
It May sound strange, but sometimes if i can't sleep, i turn around and put my pillows at the bottom of the bed-where your feet go! I don't know why but it works for me!?
I really think you would feel better and more rested with a good nights sleep in a comfy bed with a lovely snuggle from your fiance :-)

ewood79
26-02-12, 08:47
Sometimes the sofas don't support us as much as our beds.... Go and have a cuddle with your man and stop worrying!!!!