PDA

View Full Version : Strange Bowel Movements for Almost 2 Weeks!

skyisblue
26-02-12, 11:37
For almost two weeks now, whenever I go to the toilet to poop, I experience rectal cramps (pubic region) and I expel out soft/loose stool. Sometimes when I poop, the stool is the normal formed type but after expelling the "formed-normal" stool, I get the rectal cramps again (like it's full of wind!), and expel soft/loose stool.

However, within the two weeks there are days that I only defecate the normal type of stool. That's giving me a little relief.

I don't have any unusual pains. Throughout the day and evening, I feel fine. I only get to feel the rectal cramps when I expel loose/soft stool. I go to the toilet once a day or sometimes twice.

It's really bothering me! For the past 3 months, I've been feeling great. I don't see any anxiety-related factor that could've caused this. :weep:

bronte
26-02-12, 18:57
it just sounds like ibs cramps to me i get them in the bum area ouch not nice lol x

MaryMac
26-02-12, 20:01
I have the same as you, except I don't get cramps, it's more of a sort of "feeling" that's difficult to describe. I can go and it\s perfectly normal, then I have to go again and it's not exactly diahorrea but it's lots of soft stool. TMI! Like you I have days where it's perfectly fine, but it's always worse in the morning for me then I'm fine by afternoon. I put it down to my IBS and some people say it's my body clearing itself out which I like the thought of haha!

Breezay
26-02-12, 21:27
I find a microwaveable wheat pack works wonders for pains like that. I have IBS too and when it really acts up, a day on the couch with my wheat pack is just what I need! If it gets too unbearable for you, your Dr can prescribe anti-spasmodics for it, but honestly rest and a bit of warmth usually works just as well! :)

Beyonderz
26-02-12, 22:23
There can be such changes with bowel movements, it can even take more time to return back to normal. I guess it's nothing serious because you are saying you have some days where you had normal ones.

It sounds like IBS to me also. It will turn back to normal. Try to make changes in your diet often, so you can see the difference. It will make you feel relaxed.
Feel well soon

skyisblue
27-02-12, 02:54
Thank you all so much for the reassuring replies. This morning I didn't go to the toilet since I didn't feel the need to go. Usually I take a dump in the morning and sometimes I feel the rectal pain part whenever I know there's soft stool coming up.

It's been almost 2 months already since I started to change my diet. Less carbs, and I've been eating VERY less as compared to before. I don't know if that has some significance to it. :wacko:

skyisblue
02-03-12, 01:39
Hi everyone thank you very much for your kind responses. I'm feeling reassured a little bit.

For the past 4 days, my bowel movement was normal until last night. I was staying late until 1am and suddenly I felt the urgent need to go and true enough, my stool was soft/wet again. :weep:

I really don't know what's causing this. Right now I feel fine. As usual, no pain or whatsoever. Ugh. :weep: